Downloads are NEW to roseconlonmusic.co.uk (as from December 2011).
You can now pay for downloadable pdf versions of some of our music, and download them instantly! The same is true of certain mp3 (sound) and mp4 (video) files too, which are downloadable in the same way.
No time spent waiting for the music to arrive in the post.
No carriage charges.
PDF Downloads appear in this distinctive yellow colour.
MP3 Downloads (Sound files) are marked in green.
MP4 Downloads (Video files) are marked in moccasin and dark red.
Downloadable products can be added to your shopping basket just as with ordering conventional printed books or accessories. Your order can happily include both downloads and printed books, CDs etc. Your downloads will be accessible immediately after our secure 'Checkout' using credit or debit card. In the case of printable PDF files, you will be provided with a unique password for access and each page of your music will display your name and a unique serial number which proves the authenticity of your purchase.
Be aware that when you buy downloads from roseconlonmusic.co.uk, you are purchasing music that is protected under copyright law. By progressing to 'Checkout' and paying for your music, you agree to abide by the following conditions.
- In the case of a multi-user license, the number of copies you may make within your permitted license will be clearly displayed.
- Otherwise, the music is intended for your own use only, and must not be duplicated, copied or passed to anyone else.
- You may print the music out onto paper as required, and/or use it on-screen on any electronic device, but only for your own use.
Price information displayed on roseconlonmusic.co.uk is subject to change without prior notice.
The sheet music and audio materials offered and digitally delivered by roseconlonmusic.co.uk are deemed to be 'Services' for the purposes of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Because of the nature of the Services offered on roseconlonmusic.co.uk, you agree not to exercise any right of return or cancellation concerning:
- The supply of Services which execution has already started (i.e Download has commenced).
- The supply of goods which cannot be returned because of their nature.
- The supply of software you downloaded prior to the commencement of a Download (or acquisition of any goods).
Use of roseconlonmusic.co.uk requires compatible hardware, internet access, and certain software. The performance of our service can be affected by the quality of these factors. You accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that these requirements (which may change occasionally) are met by your system.
We strongly recommend that you use a high-speed internet connection in order to use our service. You may need to install a plug-in from www.adobe.com to read the pdf download.
Any reference to 'Windows Media Player', 'Firefox', 'Adobe' or other third party software, should be taken as advice only, and not as a guarantee of the performance of such software. Any complaints about the performance of third party software should be made to the relevant companies who own the software.